12/16/2015

Happy 10th Birthday MADDIE!

Remember to go onto your FOW Seesaw page and edit your posts!

Today was most exciting!  At the end of the day, we received some fabulous letter from our Vietnamese penpals!  Our class is thrilled to write back to our friends in Vietnam.   I just want to let you know that I will not be here on Friday.  My family will be spending the holiday down south with our extended family.    Hannah Brogren will be in our classroom on Friday.    She is wonderful and has been a guest teacher on the 3/4 team since the beginning of the school year.  I just wanted to let you know in advance.  Thanks so much for helping organize the party.  I've posted the sign up genius on my blog for all of the party volunteers.

Thank you to our chaperones who will accompany us on Friday.  We will be departing BCS at 9:00 and are asking chaperones to arrive at 8:45.  We plan to arrive back at BCS by 12:30.  Thanks so much to all who volunteered to chaperone and to those who are helping with our holiday party.  
Have a great evening!



Total Pageviews