12/16/2008

I just wanted to let you know that I will be flying to Florida to spend the holidays with my family. My parents and my husband’s parents are in Florida and Georgia during the holidays. We will fly into Tampa and enjoy a few days. We will then drive to St. Simons Island, GA to visit with my parents! We are so fortunate to have this special family time! I will not be at school on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Mrs. Robinson will be here with the children during my absence.

Our amazing parents have planned a great party for the kids on Friday. It is from 12:30-1:30pm and all are welcome to join and help out! I will look forward to seeing everyone after the break!

Have a wonderful holiday with your family!


I handed out the Environmental Center Permission slip this week. We go to the Environmental Center on Tuesday, January 6th and it is one of my favorite trips! I take the kids for the morning and we always learn so much and have the best time. Mrs. Pepper directly relates everything we do to our science curriculum. The permission slips are due ASAP. We are only missing a few!!!

Total Pageviews